Education - Our Qualifications & Training Portfolio
Click here for the Education Calendar for 2012/2013.
For nearly thirty years the Institute has been helping the promotions industry to train itself, providing courses and qualifications constructed and delivered by industry experts, designed to improve the skills base of practitioners in all matters relating to Promotional Marketing.
Our products fall into two categories:
1. Distance Learning Qualifications
These all involve candidates learning in their own time, in their own way, backed by world class study tools and resources. There are no exams to sit. Candidates are tested through ongoing assessment in the form of online tests and written submissions. All our graduates are automatically members of The Academy which is the depository of all the latest course notes from all our courses, designed to provide lifelong access to the latest industry information, statistics and data. Membership of the Academy is free and forever for graduates.
- Certificate in Experiential Marketing
- Certificate in Promotional Marketing
- Diploma in Motivation
- Diploma in Promotional Marketing
2. One-Day Courses
These courses are designed to give us quick, digestible updates and briefings on issues that are important to us today.
- Fundamentals of Motivation
- Fundamentals of Promotional Marketing
- Introduction to Shopper Marketing
- Measuring the Values of Shopper Marketing
- Measuring the Value of Experiential Campaigns
- Measuring Promotional Effectiveness
- The A-Z of Mobile Coupons & Promotions
- Strategic Thinking in Promotional Marketing
- We also have two new courses in development covering Loyalty and Digital Compliance – full details of these will be announced shortly.