How to Enter 30 Under 30 2017
The IPM has long been a hotbed of talent from across the industry and has helped build the careers of many in the marketing world.
Entries are only open to IPM Members and all entries are free of charge. Please see entry terms & conditions for full details of eligibility and status. The IPM is an equal opportunities organisation.
Please follow these simple steps to entry:
- Log on using your IPM Member log in – if you need help with this, please contact our team immediately on 020 3848 0444
- The Entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions
- There is one entry per person, multiple entries for the same person will be deleted
- Each entry must have a minimum of one person supporting the nomination whose details will be needed to complete the entry
- Please make sure you have permission from the person who you are nominating
- If you are completing the entry yourself, you must have at least person supporting your entry
- There is only one entry to complete; please register your entry and follow the instructions
- You will be requested to complete key questions, please note the word count restrictions on the form
- You can create an entry as a ‘draft’ and return to this, remembering to save your entry, before final submission
- If you would prefer to create a draft outside of the website, please do so and copy your prepared text into the entry on line.
- Once you are happy with the copy, upload any supporting documents, links or movies, click submit to securely enter
Closing date for entries for this Program will close on 23:59 Friday 28th October 2016. Please note that no late entries will be accepted.
If you need any help with your entry, call the IPM team and we will be able to assist in any aspect of the process.
- Make sure you proof read your entry!
- Don’t forget to get to ask for another person to support the entry
- Submit any relevant evidence that helps your entry stand out from the crowd
- Tell the story to the Judge – we don’t know this person so use the entry to be clear and concise about why they deserve to be on this Program
Further questions? Please check out the FAQ's page or call us on 020 3848 0444 and ask for Richard or Jack.