Date: Wednesday 7 February 2018 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Negotiation is a fundamental life skill, we negotiate everyday but often underestimate our own ability to get what we really want and leave value on the table or give away too much. The skills acquired in this workshop will give you the confidence to get more of what you want and to help you be a more skilled and effective negotiator through a greater understanding of the key principles, phases and language and ensure a win-win all round.
Who's the course for?
Attendees can come from a diverse range of roles within Agencies, including Account Management, Finance and Creative teams. This workshop is more suited to mid-level managers or those in newly promoted roles who need to negotiate with suppliers, customers, for budgets, for resources or with internal senior business stakeholders.
The workshop is centered around the Top 5 negotiation skills we need to master to be a more effective negotiator, including;
- Negotiation styles
- Key phases of negotiation
- The power of presenting choices
- The planning process and building trust
The workshop is highly interactive, facilitated by the best case studies from a world leading academic institution with group discussion to ensure a relevant, real world focus to help apply learning and build practical skills.
Attendees will leave the workshop;
- Understanding their own negotiation style and diagnosing those of others
- With a structure and process for understanding and planning your negotiations
- Having practiced how to apply different behaviours in negotiation
- Understanding the power of questions, framing and controlled management of information
- More confidence in the negotiation process
Questions or Queries? Please contact the Education Team on 020 3848 0444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: London - TBC
||£ 200.00 +VAT
||£ 260.00 +VAT
|If you are a member, you aren't logged in. Login
to take advantage of Member's Rate.