Shopper Marketing Training Workshop
Date: Wednesday 6 June 2018 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Many agencies are offering Shopper Marketing services but do they have a robust and effective commercial offering? Do they integrate shopper into comprehensive brand strategies?
This training session aims to take you through the process of understanding the key commercial role for shopper marketing.
You will learn the principles of planning, executing and measuring in-store activities as well as learn from examples of best practice shopper marketing.
Who is it for?
Perfect for agency account handlers and planners who are responsible for developing shopper marketing campaigns, as well as being of real value to client brand and marketing managers.
- Delegates will have a clear understanding of how to build a more engaging & effective shopper marketing strategy which is differentiated by channel.
- They will learn how to develop shopper marketing based against clear commercial objectives and how to drive and measure the ROI of these activities.
- An introduction to Shopper Marketing and its commercial importance
- Exploring the need to integrate within the wider brand strategy
- Examining the key roles of the "V"s: Variety and Visibility
- A workshop exercise on Shopper Marketing
- Examining examples of best practice shopper marketing
- Close and top tips for making Shopper Marketing more commercially savvy
Questions or Queries? Please contact the Education Team on 020 3848 0444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: London TBC