Client Development for Agencies
Date: Tuesday 16 May 2017 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Who will benefit?
The training is aimed at agency staff responsible for managing and growing existing client relationships, from Junior Account Manager to Account Direct level.
What will be covered?
- What is client development and why is it so important?
- The easiest way to grow existing business
- Why focusing on delighting existing clients makes sense
- What are you selling and what is your client really buying?
- Why understanding the client's challenges is key to your success
- How to ask great questions and uncover the client's real needs
- How to add value to the client's business
- How to communicate effectively and build rapport with your client
- How to run a successful client meeting
- Why having a client development plan is key to growing business
What are the learning outcomes?
Attendees will come away with an understanding of how to become more effective and efficient at managing and developing client relationships to add value and grow existing business.
The course will include the following templates:
- Client development plan
- Client contact strategy
- Client relationship map
- Client prioritisation model
What does the training involve?
This is a one day interactive workshop with an even balance between learning and practice/implementation.
What's the aim?
The aim of this one day course is to equip agency account handlers with the client development skills to grow an existing account.
The focus of the course is on raising commercial awareness and an understanding of why maintaining and growing existing business is key to an agency's success. Attendees will learn a strategic and practical approach to adding value to their client's business, to encourage strong relationship growth.
A client development plan template, together with other useful tips, tools, templates and models are provided and the course has a balanced mix between learning and practical implementation, as exercises relate to how attendees can apply the concepts to their own client account. This will help them complete their client development plan on returning to their agency.
Location: CIEE Global Institute
46-47 Russell Square
||£ 499.00 +VAT
||£ 650.00 +VAT
|If you are a member, you aren't logged in. Login
to take advantage of Member's Rate.