Winning in Experiential: Edinburgh
Date: Wednesday 14 June 2017 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Free of charge to IPM
Members only, limited spaces available.
Experiential is one of the most
powerful channels available to marketers and we constantly strive to improve
the outcomes of our campaigns.
The IPM’s Experiential Council, made up of over
20 top agencies in the experiential space, is driving education in the industry
through a series of seminars to demonstrate the effective and measurable
outcomes of activity in this category.
As part of the IPM’s Effectiveness
Series, the IPM’s Experiential Council is staging two sessions for its Members,
an early introduction
to the discipline, primarily for both agency and client side looking to gain
more of an appreciation of what can be achieved through experiential.
A session for IPM Members only and headed up by senior members of the IPM Experiential Council to take you through IPM Award
winning case studies that delivered.
Edinburgh Session: generously hosted at The Leith Agency, Edinburgh
When: 14th June 2017
What can you learn?
- Understanding more about the campaigns that created deep consumer engagement
- What strategies were employed to be effective
- Why experiential has a strong case in marketing activity
- Better understanding of the role of experiential within marketing campaigns
- How effective experiential campaigns deliver
Who should attend
- Any IPM marketer from brand or agency side that is involved in or considering experiential activation
- Any marketer interested in measurement and effectiveness
We have two sessions in Edinburgh
and London. To secure your place, make sure you are logged in as an IPM Member
and book your place today.
Places are open to IPM Members only.
Please note we have limited places per session and it’s free to attend. If you
have any questions, please call the IPM team today. With thanks to The Leith Agency and the other Members of the Experiential Council for their generous hosting and time for this session.
Location: The Leith Agency,
Mary of Guise Barge,
This event is only available to Members
|1 Individual Ticket
|If you are a member, you aren't logged in. Login
to take advantage of Member's Rate.