IPM Member Event
Date: Tuesday 28 November 2017 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Free Event: IPM Members only.
Join us for the IPM Member Event for your chance to meet other IPM Members, network and debate industry relevant topics.
We have gathered an expert panel to debate and discuss, giving our Members a chance to hear views and opinions about what's happening in our world.
- Mehran Zadeh, Neuroscience Performance Director TalktoMums,
- Dr Charles Graham, Senior Lecturer, Ehrenberg Centre for Research in Marketing, London South Bank University
- Paul Griffiths, Director, Client Advocates
- Rob Sellers, Managing Director Grey Shopper and IPM Shopper Council Chair
- Courtney Cesari, Director Business Strategy Europe, Brandmovers
Read more about out Panel here. We are adding more speakers before the event.
How do I book in?
To attend this event, simply use your Member log in and register or give us a call to let us know you're attending. With refreshments and nibbles provided, it's set to be a great evening and one not to be missed.
We're delighted that Brandmovers have generously donated space to host the event at Waterhouse Square in Holborn. This is a sponsored event for IPM Members only or via invitation only.
Date: Tuesday 28th November
Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Venue: WeWork, Waterhouse Square, 138 Holborn, London EC1N 2SW
If you would like more information about the event, please contact Jack Trodd or Nick Sibley on 020 3848 0444.
With special thanks to Brandmovers for hosting this event.
Location: WeWork, Waterhouse Square, 138 Holborn, London, EC1N 2SW
This event is only available to Members
|1 Individual Ticket
|If you are a member, you aren't logged in. Login
to take advantage of Member's Rate.