Searching for a marketing career that has a unique industry perspective? We are always on the look out for bright talented marketers with a passion for marketing, promotions and the industry in general.
Do you love driving engagement? Have a knack for understanding the needs of others and bringing the right solutions together? You might be our next Membership Manager.
The IPM team is expanding and we're looking for the next addition to our Membership team. If you love a dynamic, varied and fast paced environment with a passion for sales, delivery and customer service this role might be for you.
Ideally from a marketing, agency or client side background, you will love communicating, have the ability to talk to the talk but also deliver the detail, enjoy contributing to plans and strategy to shape customer experiences.
If you'd like to apply, please submit your c.v. to Carey Trevill on email@example.com with the subject headline: Membership application. No agencies please.
More about the role:
Member Services Manager is responsible for implementing The Institute’s Member support strategy, under direct management of the Head of Membership and Managing Director. Within this role, commercially minded implementation and knowledge is essential to the potential impact of any Member/non-Member application. Our Members need support and value added service from our internal; driving conversion to actions, Members and potential new Members to our site. The role requires strong cross-departmental integration and the ability to inspire through execution.
- Successfully working to achieve targets set out and agreed on a quarterly basis (which inform your bonus)
- Achieving all objectives, targets and KPIs set out within your role - providing true support and consultative Member support
- Working on the Membership strategy alongside the Head of Member Services to build the Membership pipeline and help secure new Memberships with proposals
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with Members Build Member engagement through the promotion of Members events direct to current Member base and scoping other audience engagements through other non-members who have engaged with the IPM previously
- Renewing annual memberships with lapsed and renewing Members, being fully aware of all the benefits of being part of the IPM and being able to communicate these benefits clearly through verbal, written and proposal execution
- Support exclusive IPM Education services by promoting IPM Diploma Courses to current members, working with the Marketing function to create new audiences through targeted executions
- Promote key conferences and social events created exclusively by the IPM; understanding clearly the targets and expectations for each event
- Secure sponsorship for key events from your entrepreneurial approach to securing funding for IPM events, in particular Awards and social activations
- Generate revenue from advertising space and sponsorship on Promotional Marketing (digital media) and within our directory