8 Berwick Street,
« Go to Upcoming Event List
The key to agency growth is through sales and selling is a key part of what every agency does on
behalf of its clients.
Every agency has to sell themselves – new projects, new products and services – to both new and existing clients to create a sustainable, growing business.
This skills session puts proven sales tools and techniques into an agency context with practical examples and exercises. The learnings will enable you to gain competitive advantage by improving your agency conversion rate in new conversations, new business meetings and pitches.
Featuring guest speaker Chris Matthews, growth expert – who will share his expertise in how to use Placemats as a strategic scoping tool during sales meetings.
9am - 10:45
- Coffee, pastries and registration
- Introductions & objectives
- The 'S' word & agencies
- The nature of selling: Transactional, Relationship, Consultative, Challenger
- Creating buying conversations: Spotting & creating opportunities. What are they buying? Who's
- Developing compelling selling messages
Guest speaker: Chris Matthews Introduction to placemats:
- Writing/preparing placemats
- 8 step meeting plan
- Using placemats as a consultative tool
- Working lunch
- Developing the buyer conversation: Movement v continuations, Follow up, Keep in touch strategies