The Institute of Promotional
of Promotional Marketing is committed
to protecting your privacy and complying with the Data Protection laws
applicable to the UK.
What information do we
collect & how?
We do not require you to
provide any information to access the website content.
However, we do ask for some
personal information (name, company, email address, etc) if you subscribe to
receive our email newsletter. This information is not submitted over a secure
connection and you should not submit the data unless you are happy to do so.
On occasion, we also offer
the facility to purchase goods or services online. In this case your details
are collected over a secure connection using the industry standard SSL
encryption. This ensures your personal information (including credit card
details) cannot be viewed by anyone else.
We do not store your credit card
details on our own server; they are simply passed on to the credit card
handling company using secure SSL encryption.
What do we do with the data?
We store this information
for the purpose of providing you with regular email newsletters regarding
industry news and events.
If you wish to be removed
from the newsletter mailing list at any time in the future, simply email your
request to email@example.com.
Where does your data go?
Your data is retained on our
database and will not be passed on to anyone outside the organisation.
Changes to this Policy
If we decide to change our
aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what
circumstances we disclose it.
How can I contact you
regarding a Privacy Matter?
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at: The
Institute of Promotional Marketing, 4th Floor, Holborn Hall, 193-197 High Holborn, London,
- Phone us on: 020 3848 0444
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about how the website is used. We use the following cookies on our website:
- A number of Google analytics cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports which help us to improve our website.
- A temporary session ID cookie is used to make the most efficient use of resources when you are browsing from page to page. The cookie is removed when you leave our website.
- A visitor cookie is used to monitor how long a visitor is on our site before they take an action (for example fill in one of our forms to contact us) and also to provide statistics on whether this is a visitor’s first visit to our site.
These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, we are NOT able to identify individual users from these cookies.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.