PLAYSTATION SCHOOLS’ CUP MATCH DAY HUB 2017 - 2018 PLAYSTATION® 4 EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18 TOURNAMENT
The Promoter: Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom
By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please keep a copy for your records.
competition is open to pupils of Maricourt School, 63 Hall Lane, Maghull,
Liverpool, L31 3DZ aged
11 or over, attending the PlayStation Schools' Cup Match Day Hub. Entrants are
pre-selected by the school itself and details provided to a member of the event
staff on the morning of the event (entrants must attend the school location in order
to take part in the competition). Employees and their immediate families, or
anyone professionally connected to, Sony PlayStation, English Schools' Football
Association (ESFA), Electronic Arts (EA), HPS Jardine, The Circle Agency Ltd
and teachers and staffs at the school are excluded from participation.
2. Participants under 16 years of age will require parental or their guardian's consent to participate and to receive any prize.
3. No purchase necessary. Acceptance of these terms & conditions is a condition of entry.
4. Competition Timing: From
09:00 to 16:30 Monday
18th December 2017.
5. The competition applies to game play of EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18 game on the PlayStation 4 console, located in the PlayStation Schools' Cup Match Day Hub only.
6. To enter: Within the competition timing there will be four rounds that will generate a Main Prize Winner and runner up. The 16 pupils are pre-selected by the school before the event takes place and are required to register with our event staff before the tournament takes place. Should any pupil put forward not be able to attend on the day, our event staff will ask the school to suggest a replacement student(s).
7. The Main Prize Winner of each tournament will be the participant who reaches and wins the Final of the tournament, having won through the 3rd round, quarter finals and semi-finals. In the starting round it is 2 v2 of the total 16 players. One winner from each of these will proceed through to the quarter finals leaving 8 pupils. The 4 remaining pupils will take part in a semi finals to leave us with our winner and runner up.
8. PRIZES: There will be 1 x Main Prize Winner who will win 1 x PlayStation Football Shirt, a PlayStation branded trophy and a branded bag. Second place runner up will receive a PlayStation Football Shirt and branded medal.
9. Prizes can only be claimed from the PlayStation representative on the stand at the end of each tournament. All claims thereafter are void and will not be honoured. Prizes will be allocated by the PlayStation representative on the stand. Winners do not have a choice of prize; they can only accept the specific prize offered to them, according to the tournament won. There is no cash alternative to the stated prizes.
10. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding; no further correspondence can or will be entered into.
11. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entrants or disallow from playing whom it considers do not comply with these terms & conditions or has interfered with the fair running of this competition. No responsibility is accepted for game scores lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
12. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the game for entry. Numerous factors outside of the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the game. To the extent permissible by law the Promoter exclude all implied warranties, conditions and other implied terms.
13. Prizes are awarded subject to availability. If due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, a prize has to be changed at any time, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize similar in quality and value. The Promoter will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications to the prize for any reason which falls outside its reasonable control.
14. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details in order to validate a prize.
17. Data Protection: Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter’s agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and prizes) without the individual’s prior consent. Personal data is only processed for the purposes of participating in the Promotion.
18. The name and counties of the winners will be available by visiting the website www.winners-list.co.uk within three months of the Closing Date.
19. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.