Pitch Protection Service
At the IPM we recognise the importance of protecting the ideas you intend to present in a new business pitch, and we offer a Pitch Review & Protection Service exclusively to our members to support this effort.
This service incorporates two important areas;
1. Compliance review
- We’ll review your pitch and inform you of any compliance issues you might face, how you might adjust the idea to make it compliant and which specific regulatory issues should be explained to your client in the pitch.
- Please allow a minimum of 48 hours from supply of the idea to feedback, dependent on the quantity and complexity of the ideas supplied.
- Standard IPM LAS terms apply.
2. Proof of provenance
- As an independent third party, we will file and date hard and soft copies of your final pitch ideas – along with any supporting material (briefing materials, rough scamps, compliance advice we provide etc) – to be used as reference in the event of future challenges, issues or disputes with any third parties.
- Please note that we cannot register the copyright of any ideas, just when they were created and by whom.
The cost for this service is one standard IPM Case Charge per pitch, maximum three ideas per pitch (additional ideas can be accommodated at extra cost). Our Case Charge details can be found on our website here.
Please note that the service covers both areas listed above and cannot be split.
To use this service, talk to the IPM LAS team on 020 3848 0444 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 'Pitch Protection'