Scenticles Best Ever Christmas
Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 or over only. Employees of Enviroscent UK their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. This promotion opens at 00.01 on Saturday 1st of September 2018 and closes at 23.59 on Thursday 31st of January 2019.
3. In order to enter the competition, entrants must purchase a promotional Scentsicles pack during the promotional period. Once purchased the entrant must peel off the promotional sticker situated inside the pack lid. If revealed to be a winning sticker then the winner must follow the instructions to redeem their prize.
4. One entry per pack.
5. Pack Sticker and Receipt must be retained as proof of purchase.
6. There are 11 Grand Prizes to be won. One grand prize per household.
a. Grand Prize is a package for a personal chef to cook Christmas dinner for 8 people on Christmas Day (25.12.18) at a residential property within mainland GB.
b. In order to receive the prize in time for Christmas Day (25.12.18) entrants must redeem before 11.12.18.
c. If prize is redeemed after 11.12.18 or the winner is not situated on mainland UK, then the winner will receive a personal chef package for up to 8 people to be redeemed on a date of their choice between 01.01.19 and 31.03.19. The winner must provide at least 14-calendar days’ notice of their preferred dinner date.
d. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for cancelations outside the Promoters control.
i. Cancellations due to the Entrant providing incorrect details will not be refunded by the promoter
7. There are 500 Runner Up prizes of a Free Hot Drink. Each runner up prize may only be redeemed in the centre café at the location where, and on the date on which, the Scentsicles product was purchased. Entrant must take winning sticker and receipt to centre customer service to redeem.
8. The promoter accepts no responsibility for cancellations outside the promoters control
a. Cancellations due to reasons within the Promoter’s control (e.g. due to the chef’s unavailability), will be dealt with immediately and the Entrant will receive their prize at another convenient date of their choice.
b. Cancellations due to the Entrant will be rearranged provided the entrant informs the Promoter 14 calendar days prior to the arranged date of the meal. E.g. for Christmas the last cancellations date will be 11.12.18.
c. Cancellations due to Entrant providing incorrect details or cancelling within 14 calendar days prior to arranged date, will not be rearranged by the promoter.
9. Winning entrants will have to ring the number supplied on the sticker to redeem their prize. They will be required to present an image of the receipt and sticker as proof of purchase.
10. The winner agrees to the passing of their contact details to, and to being contacted by, TBK Agency (Scentsicle’s marketing agency) in order to arrange their prize and to discuss any specific requirements.
11. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
12. By submitting your details, we are required to comply with the provisions of applicable data protection legislation in relation to the processing of any personal information we obtain from you. The Promoter is a member of the Enviroscent Group of companies, and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify Entrants, including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an Entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
14. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
15. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
16. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
17. Winners agree to be featured in promotion – related publicity.
18. The initials and counties of the eleven Grand Prize winners can be obtained before 28 February 2018 by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
19. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, unless you live in Scotland, in which case your local courts have jurisdiction.
20. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
Promoter: Enviroscent Ltd. Dixcart House, Addlestone Road, Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 2LE, United Kingdom