Membership of the IPM brings many benefits. To find out more about the IPM's exclusive services for members, including the substantial savings available, click on one of the items below.
A world-class training programme, including Diploma and Certificate level qualifications and short courses, delivered by industry experts
From our promotional marketing legal experts
Details of the IPM Awards programme itself, the COGS Awards for service partners and how UK campaigns can qualify for the European IMC Awards and MAAW Globe awards programmes
Events and Social Networking
A range of popular events including awards dinners, pub quizzes, 5-a-side football, bowling and more
Marketing & Advertising support
The IPM offers a range of marketing and advertising opportunities which members can employ to communicate details of their skills, experience and services both to other members of the IPM and to the wider marketing industry.
These opportunities include:
- A listing in the member directory on the IPM website, with direct links to the member’s website;
- Permission to use the IPM logo on all member marketing collateral, including websites, demonstrating the member’s probity and commitment to professionalism;
- Certificate of Membership;
- 50% member discount off IPM website advertising rate card;
- 30% member discounts on advertising and listings on www.promomarketing.info, the leading news and opinion site for the promotional marketing industry.
For further information on any of the above IPM Member Benefits, contact the membership service team on 020 3848 0444 or email email@example.com
Free use of meeting room
At the IPM's Central London offices (book in advance)
IPM Preferred Partner - Zinklar Agile Research April 2019.pdf