Join the elite network of over 200 Brands, Agencies and Service Agencies...
The IPM is the leading professional body for the promotional marketing industry, and we are here to serve you - our members. Why not join us and become a member too...
Why Join The IPM?
The IPM team are here to support you, the industry.
We will answer your questions, guide and help you develop your industry skills and knowledge, gain valuable qualifications, enable you to meet the right people (fellow members), keep you in the loop with industry news and developments, provide you with first-hand key (and speedy) legal advice, and encourage you to embrace the industry as a whole.
What Does Your Membership Include?
- Exclusive Legal Member Services - competitive rates and delivery timelines for IPM Legal Advisory Service (LAS), offering legal advice from top promotional marketing legal team (via our official CAP partnership).
- Training Discounts - long-term employee investment (SAVE £290 on IPM Diploma - rounded off with a prestigious Graduation ceremony at the House Of Commons).
- Awards Entry Discounts & Guidance - for the annual IPM Awards, The COGS Awards (service agencies)
- Networking Opportunities - meet fellow IPM members and be part of the industry community via regular networking events (including sports activities, networking drinks, social events).
- The IPM Badge - to showcase your company as a professional, quality, industry expert in the field and stand out amongst your peers (whilst boosting the calibre of your clients/employees, to encourage long-term benefits for your organisation).
- Established - founded in 1933, the IPM has a wealth of industry experience and has built key relationships for over 80 years
- Only A Phone Call Away...whether you are new to the industry or simply want to keep abreast of industry updates, the IPM team are here to listen and look after you, and nurture your journey through the industry. So as a member, you can always give us a call and we will be happy to discuss.
To discuss how you and your organisation can benefit from an IPM membership, contact the membership team on: 020 3848 0444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms & conditions apply. Maximum x2 credits to be used per section. **See terms & conditions on awards web page.